header image

The Owl and the Pussycat

Posted by: | May 10, 2010 | 8 Comments |

On Monday 10th May, a selection of children from Years 3 and 4 were lucky enough to visit the BBC 21cc workshop (that stands for 21st century classroom for those of you who are curious). It was a great day, and it gave the children involved a chance to practise and apply their art and ICT skills in a new way. I’m sure you will all agree that the outcome is absolutely fantastic!

Enjoy!

The Owl and the Pussycat from mralderdice on Vimeo.

under: Uncategorized
Tags: , , , ,

8 Comments

1. By: Laurie on June 11, 2010 at 11:48 am

wow awesome

2. By: Eliya, Lizzie and Camile on May 31, 2010 at 6:53 pm

This video was amazing!! We all loved it and thought it was GREAT! I showed my friend Lizzie in London and she thought it was fabulous. I also showed my sister Camile and she loved it too.

Hi its Lizzie and I thought it was fantastic. It must have taken a long time to make and you should all be very proud of yourselfs! It is is very very professional! (: Well done 🙂

xx

3. By: Martha on May 23, 2010 at 11:34 am

I love the video !! How long did it take to do ? Who helped you ? Bye for now Martha

4. By: michele on May 14, 2010 at 1:44 pm

Jordan had a wonderful day so thank you Brookburn and the BBC. It is a very professional animation and they all must have worked so hard but i know it was great fun too. They should all be very proud. Watch out AARdman, Pixar and Disney…..

5. By: tom on May 13, 2010 at 6:20 pm

I had a brilliant day at the BBC2 21cc.

6. By: Jordan on May 13, 2010 at 4:21 pm

Jordan, Great black cat in your class animation project glad you enjoyed your day our little artist…..Nannie grandad and auntie rachel

7. By: jenny on May 13, 2010 at 11:32 am

Cool.

8. By: Miss Taylor on May 11, 2010 at 8:19 pm

WOW! This is a brilliant animation – well done done to you all. I hear that you all worked hard and had a great day.